We currently have two vacant positions available in Laharts
1.Experienced LCV Specialist / Fleet Specialist
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- To maximize all retail and fleet sales opportunities.
- To develop and manage a database of potential LCV customers through prospecting and the use of CRM tools.
- To achieve agreed sales volume and profitability targets.
- To meet all reporting requirements set by the dealership and manufacturer.
- To manage new and used LCV stock.
- To maintain the LCV display in the dealership.
- To liaise with the Marketing department regarding offers, on line visibility and local marketing initiatives.
- Liaise closely with the Manufacturer re stocking requirements and consumer offers
- To work in conjunction with the Dealership Sales Manager and extended sales team.
- To qualify customers and identify needs and requirements (including finance requirements).
- To carry out, where appropriate, a mobile demonstration.
- To undertake/arrange a part exchange appraisal and establish a valuation with Sales Manager.
- To refer all prospective customers to the business manager and to ensure the business manager is fully furnished with all necessary information to facilitate a finance proposal for the customer.
- To work with the Business Manager to improve F&I penetration and also the sale of value added products.
- To resolve any issues relating to post-delivery.
- To participate in monthly reviews with Sales and Business Managers and to address any points that may arise.
- To attend manufacturer and dealership training programmes.
- To achieve prescribed sales/volume/margin targets.
- To develop and maintain the necessary skills to fulfil the sales role in a highly professional and effective manner.
- To ensure that all sales-related administration procedures are completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- To work in an enthusiastic, highly professional manner, maintaining an appropriate dress code ensuring that customers and prospects are treated with courtesy and respect.
- To respond to all customer requests promptly.
- To manage, meet and exceed customer expectations.
- To report, in accordance with agreed procedures, sales activity in a timely and accurate manner.
- To maintain an accurate and current knowledge of all franchise products and relevant competitor products and pricing.
- To pro-actively support the other members of the sales team and to cooperate with other dealership departments.
- To be flexible to change to any new company policies or procedures that may be introduced.
- To act as a team player.